You can be skilled in approaching someone who you believe meets your standards in dating. Here are 10 easy ways on how to approach men like relationship experts do.
You can see it here about all the information for the dating at the online site. Experts are also providing the best results to the people. The implementation of the correct approach is essential for the men and women. Learning about the ways is essential to get the desired results.
Let the Men Approach You
You do not have to stress yourself finding ways on how you can approach men, when you can always make them approach you instead. Here are the best three tips to do this:
- Flash your winning smile. Showing men your pearly whites is a surefire way to encourage them to approach you. It the easiest method, and it is also one of the best ways to break the ice.
Typically, men will only make the move in approaching women if they feel that they have great chances that women will respond favorably. Smiling gives them the chance.
- Limit your company to one or two girlfriends. Men are usually hesitant to approach women who are in the company of big groups. They will also not approach you if you have “boyfriends” surrounding you. It is therefore best to limit your company to just one or two girlfriends if your goal is for men to approach you for possible dating.
- Use friendly body language to show men that you are approachable. However, what happens after should be a challenge to them. This will enable men to initiate the first move, and then let them enjoy what they usually want – chasing.
Know Your Boundaries
If you decide to make the first move in approaching men, it is crucial that you should never cross your boundaries. Here are the things you can do:
- During your initial conversation, limit it to ten (10) minutes or less. It is also important that you do not open up to him and just do small talks for less than or up to the recommended time limit.
Small talks also make it easier for both of you to feel relaxed and comfortable. You may also want to consider using the strategy of disclosing a trivial weakness that will make the other person see you as more human.
- Avoid monopolizing the conversation, or talk excessively about yourself. It is also best not to push the other person to share information that he finds too personal or uncomfortable. Another no-no is to ask for the person’s contact number or volunteer yours.
Asking the Person Out
- If the person and you are in a club, and he smiles back at you, consider buying him a drink. This somehow encourages him to respond or make the next move to at least approach you and say thank you.
- Engage him in a light conversation. During the conversation, ask questions that will allow you to find out what his interests are, and then coolly suggest for something related to his interests that you could do together or spend time with each other’s company.
You can also use the conversation to stimulate the person to make the move to ask you out, if you lack the guts to do it yourself. Drop some easy hints.
Know the Difference between Initiating and Chasing
It is perfectly okay to make the first move in dating and approach the man you like, as long as you know the difference between initiating and chasing. Making the first move in dating does not have to mean that you are desperately seeking for your date.
The simple technique is this: start the conversation just to break the ice and then leave it all up to the person to make all the moves that will lead to dating and a possible relationship.
Regardless if this modern world permits women to make the first moves in the dating process, it is still best that you let men chase you. Men are by nature chasers, as they love challenges. The more challenging you are to them, the greater the chances that they will pursue you.
Here are some tips:
- Let him call you after your initial conversation or date. Do not call him.
- Avoid being the giver, regardless if it’s your nature. Choose to be the receiver most times.
- Never agree to have sexual intercourse during your first date or even during your first three dates with him.
The most important thing is to believe in yourself. When you value yourself highly, you will not do things that will make you look like you are desperately seeking someone to date.
Run from him and you will see him running after you, if he is really into you. No matter how much you want to date someone, you have to take things slowly, and at the same time enjoy the process.
There is always the right person for you. Follow these ten easy methods on how to approach men. Enjoy the process, and in no time, you will see yourself dating Mr. Right.