Blogging can be fun for people who love writing and expressing their thoughts. When those thoughts meet the needs of the people, the blogger can do great. Bloggers mostly want their articles to get more reach and engagement. Many factors affect engagement and reach. One must be consistent and maintain the quality of content they are providing. When a person writes to provide resources to other people, he will do a great job. The motive must be a good one. Many people write to be famous or earn a huge amount of money. While doing that, he diverts from the main motive, resulting from which he is unable to perform better.
How to increase blog traffic
You can now see how one can increase traffic in a blog.
- Find relatable keywords
look for keywords that are in trend or are commonly searched. One can do keyword research so that one can get good topics for blogs. This makes the task of finding good and relatable topics easier. Once they are selected, the next important task is to place them in the right place like, in the title or subheading. By doing this, one can attract several people and thereby increasing the blog traffic.
- Create long content
research shows that blogs that have long content do great in google search. The key for long content is that the blog must contain almost all the questions that can arise from a keyword. If the blog contains detailed information, it will naturally belong. So main focus should be on the content of the blog. If a reader likes the blog, it will be shared by them on social media. This will help one get more traffic.
- Use relevant images
using relevant images can help one attract views and gin engagement. It is very important as by seeing relevant images, the reader, even without reading, can get to know what does the blog contains. The picture must be strong, bright, and attractive because when a blog is shared on social media, the main picture is also shared, and if the main picture itself is dull and unpleasant, it will not attract people.
- Search engine optimization
if a person is a blogger, he must know how to optimize the search engine. There are a few steps to be followed. They are –
- The title of the blog must necessarily contain the keyword. Also, the title must be clear so that the reader can at once make out what does the blog contains.
- Try to use the keywords in the URL also.
- The blog must have subheadings, and even the sub-headings must have the keyword.
- Another secret is that google shows websites that load easily and is easy to scroll through. To make the page load quickly, one must keep in mind that the size of the images should be exceptionally small.
- One must register their site in the google search console, which is like a cherry on the cake.
- Font – both the font size and font style matter. The size of the content must be large so that it is convenient for the reader to read. Also, the font styles should be simple yet attractive. The writer must try that it must not be complex so that the reader can read it easily.
- Encourage the viewers to share the blog – it is important to remind the viewer to share the blog because there are possibilities that the reader might like the blog, but they might forget to share it. Here comes the role of reminding and encouraging the reader to share the blog. Sharing helps in increasing blog traffic.
- By buying solo ads traffic – is very similar to email marketing. Here the ads are sent personally to an individual. If the blogger is lucky enough, the receiver puts his time and effort into reading the mail. One can buy solo ads traffic as it works and is a great way of getting traffic.
One can follow all of these suggestions and gain traffic and engagement in their blog. One main point to be kept in mind is that people should relate to the blog. Also, one cannot get traffic in a day or two. It is a time taking process, and all that matters is consistency.